Swing your axe high and join Bad Viking as he pillages across… What’s that? No pillaging? Just a quest? To break a CURSE?!?! Well then, get ready to help Bad Viking undo this magical mischief so that he may once again enjoy the goodness of the delicacy known as PB & J sandwiches! Yum!
The Curse of the Mushroom King is a single-player Flash game. Players take on the role of Bad Viking in this humorous point-and-click quest adventure. Solve different puzzles and challenges by accomplishing tasks for other characters and collecting useful items. The game is completed by collecting the ingredients necessary for a potion to break the curse.
– Puzzles & Quests. The game contains a number of item-based tasks that present a challenge in both obtaining items and uncovering their use.
– Mouse-controlled. This game is completely point-and-click. There is no necessity for use of the keyboard.
– Casual play. This is a short and simple game that has an end point and does not require long or multiple sessions to complete.
– Beautiful artwork & animation. The graphics appear more hand-drawn than pixelated, bringing a cartoonish quality that adds to the overall levity of the game.
- Talk with everyone you meet. Some may not directly ask for help, but helping to overcome their plights can progress you in your own quest.
- Click on objects in the game even if you can’t pick them up. If your character displays dialogue when you click something, you can most likely interact with the object in some way with an inventory item.
If you’ve played this game, be sure to share your experience and what you liked and/or didn’t like in the comments below!